This could be tough.
- saw a fatal motorcycle when I was young, and took up motorcycling anyway.
- motorcycled from Toronto to Alaska and back. 5 weeks, 15,000 kms.
- made out with a well-known film star in a stalled elevator.
- played with a trio of 6-week-old bengal tigers.
- have only broken two bones in my body, both doing mundane every-day tasks (walking down stairs, walking down a hill).
- watched someone die.
Holy FSM, this is harder than I thought. Mostly because I don’t ever talk about a lot of the things that would fall into this list.
- done a polar bear plunge in a northern lake in February while listening to wolves howl in the distance.
- drank beer with Kris Holden-Reid, my tv crush, who play Dyson on Lost Girl, my guilty tv pleasure. I was nervous about talking to him until I realized he’s never seen me as naked as I’ve seen him.
- coasted a car with a seized engine down a major bridge at 3am.
- joined roller derby at 50.