I am going to attempt to do the following
eleven twelve thirteen things tomorrow. I am telling you in the hopes that by telling you, I will be more inclined to do the following eleven twelve thirteen things. The word accountability keeps floating through my head here, but I cannot for the life of me put it in a sentence that makes sense in this context. It’s been a day.
- put on the Fitbit that has been in the charging station since August.
- track my food.
- go for a swim (taking off the Fitbit first).
- meet Nancy for lunch.
- write the three blog posts I’ve been meaning to write for weeks.
- update LinkedIn profile.
- contact brewers for interviews.
- finish Molly’s sock monkey hat
- finish Yukon piece for memoir writing group.
- take two Pantone project photos
- have a really good cup of tea while reading a book. Hopefully the book will be really good too.
- do this week’s online programming course assignment (almost forgot that one).
- work on nephew’s website (and that one)
I could start some/all of that today, but it’s 5:30 and I have a busy night of knitting and watching Lost Girl planned for after dinner.