Running solo for the next few days as Keith is travelling with Colm Wilkinson. Am a bit at odds wit myself, and am now entering day 5 of this funk that has me alternating between feelings of dread, being on the edge of tears and being in utter denial that anything is wrong at all (N0, really, I’m fine. Really). I laid in bed last night and as my mind started going down the paths that lead to anxiety (again) I decided to throw some money at the problem and take myself out on a date. I was going to make Wednesday Get Shit Done In the Morning and Then Go Downtown to See The Bowie Exhibit At The AGO Again and Then Go To The Ballet Day. And then I slept as well as anyone could after eating chocolate just before bed (d’oh!).
Thought about it this morning though, and have decided to break that into two days. Today will be Get Shit Done Day. Get ALL The Shit Done Day to be precise. That way I can get the most out of tomorrow’s Go Downtown to See The Bowie Exhibit At The AGO and Then Go To The Ballet Day without anything hanging over my head.
Shit that I will get done today (in no particular order):
- finish sock monkey hat for my niece’s birthday. Finished, 11:09
- make slouch bag like this one in the sock monkey fabric for niece’s birthday Finished 1:36
- wrap sock monkey hat & slouch bag & package for shipping to Calgary. Finished 2:50
- package 2 pairs of Dr Who fingerless mitts for shipping to Rochester MN. Finished 2:50
- go to post office across the street and mail packages to Calgary & Rochester. Finished 2:50
- sew replacement buttons on grey winter coat. Finished at 4:50
- update LinkedIn profile. I had someone awesome write up my summary that I was having so much trouble with. Now it’s time to actually get it on there! Finished 6:18
- take and upload photo-a-day photo. Finished at 5:45
- write about Monday’s final beer class for beer blog Finished at 8:10: http://goodaleandbeer.com/?p=164
- watch movie & drink a beer for Beer and a Movie section on beer blog
- write about movie and beer on beer blog
- follow up with TDSB re: if they can move up the date of the exam so I can get my marks in to Niagara College in time.
- do a bit of a sweep and clean. Done sort of at 3:10, enough so I’m saying it’s done. It’ll have to be done again though before Keith gets home.
- start silk mohair lace scarf thank you gift. Started at 8:30
- cook up next home brew – Mocha Stout from True Brews (this might not happen. It’s time consuming, and I want to get the rest of stuff done first)
- sign up for and play tonight’s Buddy Dank home game on Poker Stars Signed up at noon. Definitely playing by 10!
Hitting Publish now, at 10:13 am. I’m ready to get crackin’.